Spicy Mexican Fruit Salad
A sweet and spicy blend of chopped fruit, a ginger-lime dressing, and a chile-lime seasoning sprinkled over it all.
- 1 Cup chopped jicama cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 Cup chopped cucumber peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Cup chopped mango peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 radishes sliced into thin rounds
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Lime simple syrup or see notes for DIY dressing
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil Or see notes for DIY dressing
- 1 Tsp Chile-lime salt Or Tajin
Peel the produce and chop into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
Combine Ginger Lime syrup and oil in a covered jar and shake it up. Alternatively, see the lime/oil DIY dressing recipe in the notes. Combine the dressing with the fruit.
Sprinkle the dressed fruit salad with chile lime salt (or Tajin).
FOR DIY DRESSING: Combine 1 tsp grated lime zest, 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice, 2 Tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper, whisking to combine
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 376IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg